Council has an Environmental Sustainability Policy that commits Council to taking proactive action on environmental issues. Facility managers are welcome to download this policy if they wish to raise community awareness on Council’s environmental goals and to associate your facility with assisting Council work towards these goals.
- Learn how to manage community and recreation facilities in a sustainable manner and the correct use of facility garbage and recycling bins.
- Provides information on affordable ways to improve your greenhouse performance and reduce the cost of your energy bills.
- Discover some simple actions you can take to save water at your facility.
- Tips for minimising noise include anticipating noise, avoiding noise, and planning to minimise noise.
- Simple ways to reduce storm water pollutants.
Page Last Updated: 03 Nov 2015